- Explaining procedures to all the new students and returning students. I think they're catching on.
- Worked out some kinks in the scheduling that will serve everyone a little better.
- One student who's mom got confused about when lunch was and 'forgot' to bring it for him.
- One student who had a pretty serious injury (on day ONE) but should be okay (THAT was scary)
- Two 'misplaced' kindergarten kids who decided (on their own) that they could head out to recess when they finished eating (not allowed)
All-In-All a really successful week LOL. At least it was better than last year when the school was on lockdown the 2nd day of school because of a TORNADO!